Our Practice Nurses hold surgeries Monday to Friday and can help with the following:
- Travel Health and Vaccinations
- Asthma, Diabetes, Heart Disease prevention
- HRT and continuing contraception (pill checks)
- Antenatal and Postnatal
- Child Health Surveillance
Patients on regular prescriptions for high blood pressure, contraception, HRT should consult the practice nurse for a blood pressure check every 3 - 6 months.
Are available to offer advice and skilled nursing care within the community on referral by a GP. The hospital will normally arrange for a district nurse to call after discharge from hospital if nursing care is required.
- Minor Injury
- Family Planning - fitting of contraceptive coils (clinic resumes January 2015)